WHAT WE DO
WHAT ELSE WE PROVIDE?
GO STAND DESIGN have been producing and assembling Exhibition Stands for over 10 years for a diverse range of clients. We manufacture all of our products from start to finish, allowing us to tailor make any order to suit your requirements. Whether you have an awkward space you need a partition for or a large exhibition space that you are struggling to get the most out of, here at GO STAND DESIGN we can create the perfect product to fit what you are looking for.
How can GO STAND DESIGN help you today?
We bring customers success in exhibitions, events and promotions, by supplying portable, modular and reusable products and solutions, by sharing knowledge and giving and excellent service.
To be the most preferred brand in Turkey and Europe for Eco Friendly Portable and Modular Exhibitions & Events Solutions in terms of Design, Global Execution and Customer understanding.
Receive a FREE stand design and consultation
Our creative team will design your custom built exhibition stand from the ground up
SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERING EXHIBITING SOLUTIONS FOR
- April 2020
- August 2019
- December 2019
- February 2020
- January 2020
- June 2019
- March 2020
- May 2019
- Novermber 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
International Sheet Metal Processing, Metal Cutting and Metal Forming Technologies Fair (part of WIN Eurasia 2020)
WIN EURASIA: 360 Degree Manufacturing Industry
As 6 trade fairs come together within the scope of WIN EURASIA, exhibitors and visitors will have a unique opportunity to showcase and experience the 360 Degree Manufacturing Industry. From sheet metal processing to metal forming technologies; automation services to electric and electronic equipment, hydraulic & pneumatic services to intralogistics, This exhibition will bring all the ecosystem needed for the future’s factories.
Exhibited products and services:
- Forming and Separation Technology
- Processing Technology
- Joining and Fastening Technology
- Machine Elements and Components
- Tube / Section Working
- Additive Manufacturing
- Ball Bearing
- Hand Tools and Accessories
- Workshop Furniture / Cabinets
- Handling Technology
- Repair and Machine Shop Equipment
- Process Control and Quality Assurance
Facts and Figures 2018:
22 Represented Countries
30% of participant companies came from abroad
34.615 net sqm with 12 halls
75.368 visitors from 146 countries
430 international delegation groups from 30 countries
Over 500 Anatolian delegation groups from 39 cities of Turkey
Exhibition Name: Expomed Eurasia 2020
When: March 19 – 21, 2020
27th International Istanbul Medical Analysis, Diagnosis, Treatment, Rehabilitation Product, Device, System, Technology, Equipment and Hospitals Fair
The essential business platform of the medical industry that brings together hundreds of domestic and international medical companies every year, Expomed Eurasia welcomed tens of thousands of industry professionals at Tüyap Fair & Congress Center in Büyükçekmece, Istanbul for the 26th time from March 28 to 30. Expomed Eurasia is visited by 6.654 international visitors from 104 countries with total visitor number of 33.857 where 778 companies and company representatives exhibited.
Buyer committees from Middle East, CIS Countries, North Africa and Balkans held B2B meetings throughout the 3 day event. Numerous seminars are planned in Innovation Area located in Hall 3 where start-up companies attend as exhibitors. Preparations for 27th edition of Expomed Eurasia are now already on the way.
- Hospital Equipment and Medical Facility Management (Hall 2)
- Electro Medical Equipment and Medical Technologies (Hall 3)
- Laboratory and Biotechlogy Devices and Products (Hall 3)
- Consumables & Commodities (Hall 6 & 7)
- Orthopedics – Physiotherapy – Rehabilitation (Hall 8 & 9)
- OTC (Over-The-Counter) (Hall 6)
- Company Owner, Partner, General Manager, CEO, Executives
- Purchase Managers of Public and Private Hospitals
- Academicians, Doctors, Nurses, Hospital Managers
- Medical Technicians
- Laboratory Managers and Technicians
- Representatives of Ministry of Health
- Laboratory and Clinic Chiefs
Facts and figures 2018:
- Exhibitors from 42 Countries
- 850 Companies & Representatives
- 6.104 International Visitors from 90 countries
- 35.832 Professional Visitors in Total
63rd Istanbul International Footwear Fashion Fair
AYMOD 2020 International Footwear Fashion Exhibition which is the world’s second and Turkey’s biggest exhibition in the footwear industry will take place at CNR Expo Yeşilköy. At one of the previous editions that was held on April, 2018 over 400 domestic and international exhibitors with their more than 1.000 brands that shape the footwear industry participated in the exhibition organized by Pozitif Fuarcılık operating within CNR Holding in association with Footwear Industrialists Association of Turkey (TASD). The organization was supported by the Footwear Industry Research, Development, and Education Foundation of Turkey (TASEV) and KOSGEB. The latest classical and trendy products of the season from women’s, men’s and children’s shoes to boots, from slippers to bags were displayed during the AYMOD Exhibition organized for the 59th time this year. 41.926 people from around the world visited the exhibition spread over 60.000 sqm area that lasted for four days. Apart from the leading national and international brands of the industry, a procurement committee of 600 professionals from over 80 countries was welcomed.
The AYMOD Exhibitor profile:
- Footwear manufacturers (women, men, children shoes, work shoes, sports shoes, slippers, boots, long leg boots, safety shoes)
- Leathergoods manufacturers (ladies bags,briefcases, belts, purses, wallets, travelling bags)
- Side materials manufacturers (shoecare products, shoe polishes, shoe trucks)
- Trade magazines
Facts and figures AYMOD 2019, April:
The 61st AYMOD, one of the world’s largest footwear fashion exhibitions, welcomed 28,861 professional buyers from 94 countries including Turkey, Russia, Germany, Ukraine, Iran, Kazakhstan, Romania and Azerbaijan.
- 30.000sqm area
- Leading footwear companies from 10 countries
13th International Solar Energy and Technologies Exhibition – SOLAREX Istanbul 2020
Solar Energy and Technologies Fair “Solarex Istanbul 2020” is one of the main solar energy themed fair in Turkey.
Being a commercial platform where the latest technologies in the world in the field of solar energy and new products produced in Turkey are presented altogether, “International Solar Energy and Technologies Fair” has the characteristics of being an organization in which sector’s leading firms and representatives meet.
The fair is comprised of various different activities, which visitors will participate in, as well as the symposiums and firm conferences. Sector’s leading organizations is illuminating the sector with the seminars during the fair, where seminars are conducted especially in the field of financing, investment and production.
Exhibited products and services:
Cells, modules, Inverters, measurement and control technologies, chargers, batteries, cables, connectors, connection boxes, solar tracking systems, mounting systems, installation apparatus, building integrated solutions (BIPV), “Stand Alone” systems, solar power plants, energy storage systems, consumer products assembled with sun, wafers, material and production equipment
- Solar Heat Systems
Absorbers, coatings, collectors, connection pieces, expansion tanks, degasifier, heat transfer fluids, measurement and control technologies, mounting systems, storage tanks, production technologies and equipment, ventilation, refrigeration, building integrated solutions, heat treatment, solar thermal power plants
Research and development, test institutes, sectoral press and other publishers, education, financing, organizations, foundations, consultants
Cells, modules, Inverters, measurement and control technologies, chargers, batteries, cables, connectors, connection boxes, solar tracking systems, mounting systems, installation apparatus, building integrated solutions (BIPV), “Stand Alone” systems…
Exhibition Name: Automechanika Istanbul 2020
When: 2 – 5 April, 2020
International Trade Fair for the Automotive Industry
The Automechanika is one of the most successful trade fair brands of Messe Frankfurt. It is the meeting place for the sector and renowned for third-country business.
The Automechanika presents the entire process chain in the automotive aftermarket, from point-of-sale, via services, to recycling and waste disposal.
As the world’s biggest trade fair for the automotive aftermarket, the Automechanika spotlights innovations and solutions in the fields of parts, systems, tuning, workshop equipment, bodywork & paintwork, car wash, IT & Management and the latest automobile services.
- Parts & Components: Powertrain, Chassis, Bodywork, Standard parts, Interior, Alternative drive systems original equipment / retrofits /all-in-one solutions, Charging accessories, Industry institutions and specialist publishers, Regenerated, reconditioned and restored parts for passenger vehicles and utility vehicles.
- Repair & Maintenance: Workshop equipment and tools, Maintenance and repair of vehicle superstructures, Towing service, accident assistance, mobile services, Disposal and recycling, Workshop and car dealer equipment, Oils and lubricants, Industry institutions and specialist publishers, Bodywork repair, Painting and corrosion protection.
Industry meeting place: Automechanika Istanbul brings industry, retail and seminars together in one place. The last event drew 48,737 trade visitors from 130 countries.
At the heart of the action: Bridge location between Europe, the Middle East, North Africaand CIS region.
Large yet accessible: More than 1,397 exhibitors come here to showcase their latest developments. Thanks to the exhibition grounds’ clear structure and visitor guidance systems, you’ll have no trouble finding what you’re looking for.
Globally networked: Moreover 40,000 buyers to build relationships with existing customers from all over the world.
17th Dental Equipment and Materials Exhibition
IDEX Istanbul, one of the world’s three biggest trade fairs in the oral and dental health field and the only international event of the Turkish dental industry, will be held on 9-12 April 2020 at CNR EXPO Yeşilköy. IDEX will support the industry with a size of US$ 500 million to exceed its 2023 target of US$1 billion. 1100 brands from over 300 companies are expected to participate in the expo.
Many sector professionals composed of faculty of dentistry deans, hospital administrators and chief physicians representing oral dental health centers, dental clinics, and chambers of dentistry from around the world and Turkey will visit the exhibition where over 300 companies will exhibit more than 1100 brands.
Many exhibitors from Germany, Austria, Italy, the United States, the United Arab Emirates, Russia, and the UK will participate in the exhibition. While companies from China, Taiwan, and Pakistan will have collective participation in İDEX 2019, Brazil and Korea will have national pavilions. The exhibition will also set a new record with nearly 100 foreign company participation.
Exhibited products and services:
- Dental Units
- Dental X-ray Equipment
- Laser Devices
- Dental Computed Tomography Devices
- Panaromic and Cephalometric Systems
- Dental Compressors, Surgical Aspiration System
- Detartaring Equipment
- Filling Equipment with Beams
- Aerator Heads and Micromotors
- Oral Camera and Digital Radiography Equipments
- Endodontic Products
- Implant Systems
- Periodontal Surgery Equipment
- Dental Diagnosis Systems
- Laboratory Consumables
- Sterilization and Disinfection Products
- Aesthetic Dentistry Products
- Disposable Products
- Dental Furniture, Dental Office Software
- 400+ brands
- 15.000 sqm exhibition area
- 16.152 visitors (incl. 1645 international)
- Procurement committees from 75 countries including Europe, the Balkans, Gulf Countries, Africa and CIS, the Middle East countries took part in B2Bprogram in the framework of IDEX
26th International Energy and Environment Fair and Conference
The 26th of the ICCI Fair and Conference, which is being successfully held since 1994 and which is regularly attended by 14,000 visitors will be held at Istanbul Congress Center on April 15 – 17, 2020.
The ICCI Fair and Conference will present a general outlook on the global energy sector, worldwide and in Turkey, and accordingly, such issues as Energy and Geopolitical Balances, Energy Dialogue EU – Turkey, Energy Strategy of Turkey in Today’s Conditions, Energy Policies Legislations and Practices, as well as technical matters such like Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Technologies, Developments in the Renewable Energy Market, Conventional Energy Technologies, Operation and Maintenance of Power Plants, Cogeneration, Mini-Micro Cogeneration and Tri-generation Systems, Environment and Recycling Systems, New Technologies and applications, Energy Trade, Energy Soft wares, Nuclear Power, Natural Gas and Petroleum, Financing of Energy Projects and Energy Law.
Facts and figures of ICCI 2019:
- 170 exhibitors including co-exhibitors
- 15.123 Professional visitors from 45 different countries
- 7500 sqm area of Istanbul Expo Center
- About 250 expert speakers in total of 37 Sessions during 3 days in 5 Conference Rooms
Exhibition Name: Yapi TurkeyBuild Istanbul 2020
When: 18 – 22 APRIL, 2020
International building materials and technologies fair
Yapı – Turkeybuild Istanbul is the region’s largest exhibition of building and construction materials and technologies
Now in its 43rd year, Building, Construction Materials and Technologies Exhibition; Yapı – Turkeybuild Istanbul is the longest-running event for the building industry in Turkey. It’s a hub for Turkish and international companies to reach a high-powered audience of buyers, decision makers and government influencers. Attracting buyers from across the Middle East, Central Asia and North Africa as well as Turkey, it’s the only event you need to be at.
Exhibited products and services:
INSULATION, BUILDING CHEMICALS, PAINT, ROOF
- Fixing-Fitting Elements
- Faсade Coverings
- Roof Coverings
- Ready-Mixed Mortar and Plasters
- Heat, Water, Sound and Fire Proofing
- Building Chemicals, Adhesives and Bindings
STRUCTURAL SYSTEMS, LANDSCAPING, INSTALLATION, ELEVATORS
- Conveying Systems (escalators, elevators)
- Concrete-Reinforcement and Equipment
- Pipes and Fittings
- Wall Blocks and Elements
- Electrical Supply
- Scaffolding and Formwork Equipment
- Installation Equipment
JOINERY (DOORS – WINDOWS), AUTOMATIC DOOR-GATES, SUN PROTECTION
- Fixing-Fitting Elements
- Glass and Transparent Elements
- Faсade Coverings (Metal based)
- Roof Coverings (Metal based)
- Sun Protection Systems
- Railing-Banisters Systems and Accessories
- Automatic Doors / Gates and Accessories
- Shutters, Blinds and Shades
- Profiles and Equipment (For Door & Window Systems)
- Locks Systems
FINISHING, WALL AND FLOOR COVERINGS, BATHROOM-KITCHEN EQUIPMENT, DOORS AND ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICITY, LIGHTING, AUTOMATION, SOFTWARE
- Treatment Systems
- Suspended Ceiling Syst. and Accessories
- Bathroom-Kitchen Equipment
- Computer Software
- Indoors Furnishing, Doors and Equipments
- Finishing Elements
- Partition Walls
- Floor Coverings and Equipment
- Wall Coverings and Equipment
- Security Syst. and Building Automation
- Interior Signage and Display Elements
- Sauna and Swimming Pools
- Design Services
CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY, HAND TOOLS, HARDWARE, SERVICES
- Construction Machinery and Hand Tools
- Contracting Services / Real Estate Marketing
CONSTRUCTIONAL STEEL, PREFABRICATED STRUCTURES, BUILDING SYSTEMS
- Prefabricated Elements and Accessories
- Recreational Area and Equipment
- Constructional Steel Elements and Accessories
- Building Systems
Facts and figures of TurkeyBuild Istanbul 2019:
- 68,738 VISITORS
- 9,307 INTERNATIONAL VISITORS FROM 135
- 555 EXHIBITORS FROM 12 COUNTRIES
26th Istanbul Home Textiles Exhibition
One of two largest home textile exhibitions in the world.
EVTEKS 2020 – 26th Istanbul International Home Textiles Exhibition reputed to be one of the world’s most significant in its field, will be held between 21-25 April 2020 at CNR Expo – Yesilkoy / Istanbul, Turkey.
EVTEKS broke records in visitor numbers. 135.158 visitors attended the exhibition where 50.193 global textile buyers from 120 countries made new business connections.
Evteks hosted the leading home textile brands and products of Turkey. Spain, Morocco, Portugal, and China had country pavilions at the exhibition where many other countries including the Netherlands, Belgium, India, Greece, Ukraine, Egypt, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Germany, Jordan, Iran, France, Austria, and Turkmenistan participate. EVTEKS brought together 800 companies, over 150 of them international.
Interior designers, design & lifestyle stores, furniture showrooms, distributors, importers, wholesalers, department stores, chain stores, contractors and hotels from the Middle East, The Arabian Gulf, Russia, The Turkic Republics, North Africa, and Europe will visit EVTEKS.
Evteks brings together international exhibitors offering a wide range of high-quality products with potential buyers to meet their purchasing needs.
Exhibited products and services:
- Curtains & Tulles
- Bed linen & Blanket
- Furnishing Fabrics
- Kitchen and Bathroom Textile
- Curtain Accessories & Instruments
- Wall Covering
- Solar-protective materials
- Raw Materials & Textile Inputs
- Design & Technology & Services
- Raw materials & textile inputs
- Trade Publications
Facts and figures 2018:
- 135.158 visitors (incl. 50.193 from 120 countries)
- 846 exhibitors
- 1000+ brands
- 160.000 sqm Exhibition Area