Exhibition Name: PUTECH Eurasia 2019
Date: 28 – 30 November, 2019
Location: İstanbul Fuar Merkezi Yeşilköy
6th International Polyurethane Industry Exhibition
6th International Polyurethane Industry Exhibition Putech Eurasia 2019 will be gathering industry professionals from all around the world under the same roof between 28-30 November at Istanbul Expo Center at Halls 9 & 10. Polyurethane Coatings and Adhesives, Polyurea Applications and RIM Integral Polyurethane Systems will be exhibited, and the exhibition will be hosting the leader companies from Polyurethane Industry.
Putech Eurasia is the unique international sector-specific event in Turkey that is organized biennially and it is the only dedicated event specifically topolyurethanes industry in the region.
At the trade show, exhibitors will have the chance to directly get in touchwith high profile visitors from a large variety of sectors and present their customised products. Visitors will be mainly from industries suchas construction, automotive, electric and electronic sector, packaging, furniture and bedding, sports and recreation, coatings, medical devices, adhesives and many more
Exhibited products and services:
- Additives, Blowing Agents, Catalysts, Chain Extenders, Colourants, Cross-Linkers, Fillers, Flame Retardants, Isocyanates, Polyols, Reinforcing Agents, Surfactants
PU Products / Systems
- Adhesives, Coating, Composites, Elastomers, Flexible Foam, Footwear, Rigid Foam, Sealants, Special Products
Material / Semi- Finished Products
- Elastomer, Millable PU, Microcellular Elastomer, Polyurethane Dispersions, TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Polyurethane Applications, Polyurea Applications
Processing Machinery Systems & Equipment
- Consultancy, Environmental Protection, Health & Safety, Recycling, Research & Development, Warehousing & Logistics
Facts and Figures 2017:
6.000 sqms exhibition area.
152 companies and company representatives which included 99 international companies from 23 different countries including Turkey, Iran, UAE, Italy, China, South Korea, Ukraine, Germany, France, Bulgaria, Egypt
5.421 industry professionals, which included 891 foreign visitors that came from 59 different countries
Within the Conference Programme, 24 commercial & scientific presentations were held
The Conference attracted 480 participants from 15 countries.