15 – 18 October, 2019
The exhibitors of the interlift are mostly small and medium-sized manufacturers of elevator components, highly specialized and often active worldwide.
The main supply and information areas of the Interlift are: Lift systems and prefabricated components, escalators and treadmills, parking systems, transmissions, controls & regulations, monitoring and safety systems, cabins, doors, ropes, operating and Display elements, hydraulics, accessories.
The Interlift also presents international associations and media in the elevator industry.
Range of exhibits
- Elevator plants and pre-fabricated components
- Escalators and moving walks
- Parking systems
- Elevator components
- Monitoring and safety systems
- Elevator cabins
- Elevator doors
- Ropes, cables
- Service and display elements
- Trade journals, trade associations
Top benchmark for interlift 2017
- Visitor record: 21,260 visitors from 107 countries, 60 % was a foreigner
- Exhibitor record: 574 exhibitors from 48 countries and 71 % of them are foreign exhibitors
- Record of exhibition space: 44,000 m² (2015: 42,500 m²)
- For 95 % of the trade visitors achieved a (very) good business result overall
- 86 % of the visitors respectively expressed the (very) high intention of visting again and would recommend the interlift at all times!
- 85 % of the visitors are involved as decision makers in investment decisions